Weekly Top 10: Vol. 20
February 26, 2016
Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
1) Home Base Binder: Hooray! Today we’re celebrating our fifth, and most recent, Home Base Binder® trademark. Save 10% on your Home Base Binder with code HBBCELEBRATE today only!
2) Ginger Jar Matches: How cute are these matches from Design Darling? Perfect for gifting, handing out as favors, or using for decor.
3) Lindsay Letter’s Bouquet Abstract Canvas: Lindsay Letters does some of our very favorite work. We adore this canvas for sprucing up a boring wall space!
4) Peanut Butter Pretzel Caramel Popcorn: This recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod looks to die for. We can’t wait to give this one a try!
5) The Grove in Winter Park, FL: We love supporting our retailers. You can shop The Grove online or, if you’re in the Orlando area, stop on by to say hi and thank them for being so amazing!
6) Cold Tangerines by Shauna Niequist: We posted earlier this week on seven books to read in 2016 and included some of our very favorites. Since there are just too many good books to list, we wanted to share one more book with you today! Shauna’s new book, Cold Tangerines, encourages you to celebrate the small moments of everyday life. Definitely worth the read!
7) Draper James’ Instagram: If you’re not following Draper James on Instagram, you should be! So much southern charm and colorful inspiration, all in one feed.
8) A Southern Soiree by Winsome and Gold: Our very own McKenzie posted about her Southern Soiree on her blog, Winsome and Gold, this month. If you’re a fan of monograms, seersucker, or pineapples, this post is for you!
9) Sugarfina’s Champagne Bears: It’s no secret that we love gummy bears. Haribo gummies are our favorite, but these grown up gummy bears by Sugarfina make an excellent gift or an extra special treat for yourself!
10) EL January Playlist: tune in to our Spotify playlist this month to hear what we’re listening to in the office. It’s sure to help you get the new year rolling this January!