EL SUMMER INTERNSHIP
March 21, 2016
We are looking for a summer intern! Please find all the details below.
This internship will begin April 11 and end July 28 and will include approximately 4-8 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing PR mailings
- Assisting in social media scheduling
- Assisting with customer service inquiries
- Crafting blog posts (or conducting blog interviews) on occasion
- Assisting with marketing efforts
- Report on digital marketing analytics
You will learn:
- how to work with a quickly grown team of 7
- the basics of social media planning
- how to carefully craft thoughtful, brand-building content
- how we conduct regular team meetings (with a mostly-remote team)
- the basics of developing a product launch from start to finish
We are looking for:
- Someone located in or near Tampa, Florida (this position will be 90% remote, 10% in-office)
- Someone with strong organizational skills
- Someone very efficient with time and communication
- Someone with strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Someone with strong writing skills
- Someone with flexibility – who can ebb and flow with the fast pace of our business
- Someone who loves to laugh!
This internship is unpaid, but we are happy to work with you to get college credit. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please fill out this form before March 28, 2017. Please do not email resumes or applications.