Hi, friends! I want you to know that here at Simplified, we are committed to supporting and lifting up our Black sisters. As I hope you already see, I'm not shy in standing up for what matters to me, and today matters. On this day, we get to commemorate the end of slavery in the United States, and while this is essential to acknowledge, let's not forget how much more inclusivity there is to form and practice in America. I hope everyone feels invited to our table because YOU always have a seat. Our Simplified Sisterhood welcomes, loves, and supports you.
We're honoring our Black brothers and sisters today, on Juneteenth, by celebrating Black-owned businesses. Team Simplified feels so grateful to point you in the direction of supporting beautiful creativity to wear, hang in your home, or gift to a loved one.
Black-Owned Businesses We Love:
- The Tiny Tassel – Absolutely EVERYTHING at this shop is adorable, but especially these rainbow earrings.
- Buddha Babe – the sweetest baby clothes, bibs, and blankets
- Clare Paint – Online paint shopping made easy with pre-painted test swatches!
- Kimberly Murray Photography
- HoneyMilk – handmade bar soaps
- EttaVee – the boldest, brightest original art!
- Downtown Candle Co.
- Color Joy Stock – the most beautiful stock photos, representing everyone to revolutionize social media's inclusivity.
- Kernels Gourmet Popcorn – Our team is dying to try the Nashville HOT and Vanilla Cinnamon flavors!
- Estelle – hand-blown colored glass. 😍
- The Art of Fun – Christian Robinson's stunning pieces
- Linoto – linen bed, bath, and home
- Cake-A-Boo – a delicious cake shipped to my front door? Yes, please!
We love you. We're with you. And we're grateful you're here as we learn and grow.