Hi, friends! Now is the best time to make your list, check it twice, and then stock up on Simplified gifts for everyone on your list! We know it can be overwhelming to try and find the perfect gift, but we're here to help.
We've rounded up our top Simplified gift ideas for you and are sharing some of our favorite, unique ways to gift them (because putting a little bit of extra thought into a simple gift can go a long way!). These items would be wonderful gifts for anyone you want to show your love and appreciation for this holiday season.
For the Simplified Gift:
- The Simplified Planner – Daily, Weekly, or Monthly – for any gal on your list.
- Recipe Binder – Print your favorite recipes (or hand write them) and slip them into our Recipe Binder. You could even gather favorite recipes from friends and family of the recipient to include all their favorite people. What a way to gift someone something useful but really make it extra special.
- Workbooks – Faith, Entrepreneurship, Wellness, and New Moms
- Key Chains – Add as a charm on a pretty gift tag for a special touch to your wrapping, or give as a gift on its own. Kids love these too!
- Simplified apparel – tees, tanks, and sweatshirts, oh my!
- Planner Pouches – The perfect gift on it's own, or choose a theme and fill it with her favorite items–– skincare and bubble bath for a spa day at home, coffee and sweet treat for an afternoon pick-me-up, or Binder Clips and a Gift Pen for the ultimate planner bundle.
- Notepads & Notebooks – One of our very favorite gifts for just about anyone. Simple, practical, and looks beautiful sitting on a desk!
- Blue Pineapple Hat – Give the gift of a good hair day! No matter how much dry shampoo you've got in your hair, a Simplified Hat can turn any hair day into a good one.
- Grace Not Perfection Necklace – Gift this beautiful reminder for her to keep close to her heart. Complete the gift with a Trinket Tray for her to rest the necklace in at the end of each day.
- Simplified Gift Card – invite them to pick whatever they choose for their most productive year yet!