2020 Simplified Gift Guide
November 04, 2020
Now is the best time to make your list, check it twice, and then stock up on Simplified gifts for everyone on your list! We know it can be overwhelming to try and find the perfect gift, but we're here to help.
We've rounded up our top Simplified gift ideas for you and are sharing some of our favorite, unique ways to gift them (because putting a little bit of extra thought into a simple gift can go a long way!). These items would be wonderful gifts for so many people on your list–– think teachers, babysitters, coworkers, friends, and anyone else that you want to show your appreciation for this holiday season. Here are a few unique ways to gift some of our very favorite Simplified products:
1. Simplified Planner: Every friend, mama, and sister could use a little help simplifying in 2021. The Signature SP is our very favorite gift to have all year. Add important dates like birthdays, anniversaries, and friend-aversaries. Insert photos of memories for random Monday mornings and notes of encouragement for an expected busy season. These extra details only add to The Simplified Planner’s simplicity, making it easy to smile through each moment – the good, the bad, and the random Monday mornings.
2. Dapperdesk Legal Pad Set: One of our very favorite gifts for just about anyone. Simple, practical, and looks beautiful sitting on a desk!
3. Planner Pouch: The perfect gift on it's own, or choose a theme and fill it with her favorite items–– skincare and bubble bath for a spa day at home, coffee and sweet treat for an afternoon pick-me-up, or paper clips and a gift pen for the ultimate planner bundle.
4. Citrus Tall Notepad: Tie a pretty bow around this notepad and you have the perfect gift for a teacher, barista, or friend that she'll use all year long.
5. Simplified Recipe Binder: Handwritten recipes from people we love are some of our most treasured possessions. Write down a few of your own favorite recipes, or collect them from family members, and add them to the binder before gifting. This will be a gift she'll treasure for years to come!
6. Simplified Key Chains: Add as a charm on a pretty gift tag for a special touch to your wrapping, or give as a gift on its own.
7. Simplified Journal: With space for brain dumps, how you're feeling, notes, and more, this gift will be treasured by anyone on your list this year! Want to make it extra special? Add a pen to make it extra special!
8. Simplified Hat: Give the gift of a good hair day! No matter how much dry shampoo you've got in your hair, a Simplified Hat can turn any hair day into a good one.