Hi, friends! Take the pressure off yourself to find the best gift for your sisters, friends, and daughters. We've already done it for you! All you need to do is purchase, wrap, and give. It's so exciting to give good gifts – the presents that make you more excited to give than receive.
We know that friendships are not enhanced through a gift, but it can serve as a thoughtful extension to the invaluable gifts of support, kindness, and time you give all year. The careful attention that goes into your sister or friend enjoying a particular gift is a special part of the holiday season.
Gift Ideas for Sisters & Girlfriends
- Gold earrings – timelessly beautiful for any gal.
- Zip pouch – cute, simple, practical. For when she doesn't want to carry a purse but still needs her wallet and phone.
- Bright scarf – everyone needs a little happy in their winter wardrobe!
- Art Print – something she may not buy for herself! Frame it with a sweet note on the back.
- HomeChef – give the gift of simplified meals! Emily80 will save $20 off the first four boxes.
- Face steamer – can't go wrong with gifting a mini (at-home) spa.
- Charcuterie cooler – okay, how cool is this?! You could even fill the cooler with a block of cheese, crackers, and bottle of wine.
- "Fancy" sneakers – the shoes she picks to wear running errands, grabbing lunch, or walking & talking with friends. When she wants to be comfy and cute! All the ladies need a pair.
- Protective keychain – would pair so cute with our Simplified Rainbow key chain. She will love this happy, practical, extra safe addition to her keys.
- Luxurious pajamas – Emily gifted these to Team Simplified this year and everyone is obsessed. We think it's safe to say most women feel more put together in a matching pajama set, so these make such a special gift. We love how soft they are and often wonder who is wearing them while working from home.
- When Less Becomes More – A life-giving gift for the burnt out friend filled to the brim with overwhelm. Write her a thoughtful note in the front of the book. Tell her you're here for her, you support her, and you're thankful she's your friend. Pair the book with a homemade treat or a dinner date to catch up!