December 06, 2018
Happy Thursday, friends! Sometimes kids can be the hardest people on our list to shop for, especially if you don't have kids of your own! We've rounded up some of our very favorite gifts to give to little ones this year. You can't go wrong with any of these:
1. Magna-Tiles: Keep them entertained for hours! One of our very favorite toys for little ones.
2. The Best Hair Bows: These are made of soft, stretchy material and fit babies of all sizes. Such a cute gift set for Christmas!
3. Baby Moccasins: The sweetest shoes for babies and new walkers. We love the rainbow pair for a little rainbow baby.
4. Plasmacar: The perfect toy for little ones who can't quite reach the pedals on a real bike yet! Bonus: they can still use them when they get a little bit older too!
5. Plush Babydoll: You can't argue with all of those five-star reviews!
6. Vintage Kitchen: The cutest little kitchen. This will keep them entertained for hours!
8. My First Tool Set: For the little one who always wants to be just like daddy.
9. Kids Bath Collection: A gift for baby and for mom, too! We love these products and this is a great set for gifting!
10. Our Favorite Children's Book: This book is always a favorite. It has a sweet message and the cutest illustrations. You can't go wrong with this one!
11. Snow Scooter: We love this fun idea alternative to a sled for little ones who live in colder climates!
12. My First Purse: A first purse with all of the essentials! Any little girl would love finding this under the tree.
13. Our Favorite Stuffed Animals: The softest stuffed animals that will last forever. These have been our favorite stuffed animals for years and make the best gift for kids of all ages!