From best-selling author and founder of the Simplified® brand of organizational tools for busy women comes Growing Boldly, a how-to book that inspires us to imagine big, plan well, and then gather the equipment and the courage to go out and do.
In Growing Boldly, Emily will help you:
- Believe in who you are and Whose you are . . . and move past the lies and fears holding you back
- Figure out what makes you tick and own it confidently
- Gather all your grit, learned lessons, and tools because it's all valuable
- Imagine the life you dream of and decide how to make it happen
- Love your people well so that you create a lasting legacy
- Clear the clutter and cultivate clarity so you can do what matters most
- Do the hard work without forgetting to feed your soul
A stunning foiled cover, beautiful photography, ribbon marker, and presentation page make Growing Boldly:
- A thoughtful gift for a friend or family member
- Perfect for Mother's Day, birthdays, or holidays
- A let's-get-rolling encouragement incentive for yourself
Emily Ley has shown us how to give ourselves grace in Grace, Not Perfection, how to simplify our lives in A Simplified Life, and how to replace busyness with true connection in When Less Becomes More. Now for the first time, Emily draws on her own story of creating a highly successful business—and loving the process—as she teaches us how to move forward in our own vocations and serve others at the same time. This is the start of something good. Get ready to build a life you love.
Product dimensions: 8.3" x 6.3" (1" thick)
You might also love…