2023 Weekly Simplified Planner
january - december
The Simplified Planner is a beautiful, joyful agenda for busy women in all seasons of life. Designed minimally on purpose, its open pages serve as a fresh start every day. We believe margin matters, and our mission is to inspire women to organize, simplify, and carve white space for the good stuff of life. This weekly edition covers 12 months (with one week per two-page spread) and features a bookbound, lay-flat binding, a light pink inside liner and pocket, 4 lined notes pages in the front and 27 in the back, and luxurious NEW paper. Packaged with a redesigned insert booklet and a new full-color insert card with your planner pattern on one side and the story of the design on the other, inside our beautiful keepsake box. With your Simplified Planner purchase, you'll also get access to our Simplified Planner Coaching Video Library with 12 encouraging videos from Emily (accessible with your EmilyLey.com account login)!
WEEKLY EDITION FEATURES:
- January - December 2023
- Cover: 6.5" x 8" (0.75" thick); weighs 1.5 lb.
- Pages: 6.25" x 7.75"
- Thick, 80 lb., pure white paper
- Space for schedule, to-do, and to jot notes / meal ideas
- One week per two-page-spread
- Full month views
- 31 total notes pages
- 4 pages of Simplified Prep-Work
- Monthly Simplicity Tips
- Simple color throughout
- NEW colorful sticker designs
- Lay-flat book binding
- Hard cover with gold foil details
- Protective gold corners
- Pink interior
- Pocket inside the front cover
- Light green ribbon page marker
- Colorful, sturdy mylar tabs
- Includes a full-color insert with the image and story of the pattern
- Packaged with an all-new, informative insert booklet
- Navy + gold keepsake box
Shipping Info & Return Policy
Shipping Info & Return Policy
I am enjoying staying organized with my 2023 Simplified Planner!
Do you have plans to include a spiral bound version for 2024
Love, Love, Love! Meets all my needs and is an absolutely adorable design.
My adult daughter asked for a 2023 planner for Christmas. I gave her the 2023 Weekly, Simplified Planner, with the Charlotte Street design. She was so surprised at how cute it was and at the quality features. I caught her filling it in a couple days later as she was curled up in a blanket in the recliner. Complete joy.
I love my Emily Ley planners, year after year. The inside color appeals to me, and other brands don't have it.
A few comments:
1. I personally wish the following year's full calendars would be sold earlier, like in August or September, when I can only find academic year calendars that I can't really use. I get so excited about getting organized for the following year in the late summer/early fall, but I can't find a wide selection of EL products until late in the year. I wish they could be sold sooner.
2. This year, I got hold of an Emily Lei weekly planner that didn't have a laminated cover. I really wish I could have found one with a laminated cover.
3. I noticed that some of the newer versions of the planner have a hardback binding that lays flat, but I prefer a spiral binding so I can fold back the book and it take up half the space on my counter as I work on my computer. The hardback version looks nice on a bookshelf, but in practicality, the spiral works better for me.
4. I love the pretty pastel designed covers the most, but I don't prefer having a dark navy blue text box on top of the pastel colors. Just my personal preference to have a complimentary color.
5. I used to find these planners available at WalMart in December, but they aren't available locally this year. I bought mine online this time.
Thanks for making such a great quality, beautiful product that I love to use. I wish you continuing success and pray you have a great year in 2023!
Love the cheerfulness of this pattern! As for function...with every planner...I learn something new and find more calm during my buzzzy seasons. Love Love IT!