Weekly Top Ten: Vol 95
December 15, 2017
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- Framebridge’s Gold Mandalay Frame: A print framed from Framebridge (or a gift card to their site!) makes the perfect gift this holiday season. We love how this framed artwork turned out for our 2017 holiday photoshoot!
- Felt Garland: Megan was the absolute we sweetest to work with, and we couldn’t be happier with how this Happy Stripe garland turned out!
- Watercolor Art: One of our very favorite pieces from this photoshoot! Jessa took our beloved pineapple, added some holly and spruce, and created the prettiest holiday painting.
- Peppermint White Chocolate Cookies: A festive cookie to help you celebrate your holiday traditions this year! We can’t wait to give these a try!
- Silhouette Ornament Giveaway: Enter to win one of our favorite ornaments on the tree this year! Head to Emily’s post for all of the details.
- Mimira Mug: Pretty, classic, and the perfect addition to any kitchen! Pair with your favorite hot cocoa mix for a fun gift idea!
- A Simplified Life: A must-read for a fresh start in 2018! Pick one up for your girlfriends this Christmas (and don’t forget to gift yourself a copy, too!).
- Pearl Drop Earrings: We love these festive earrings for holiday parties! Take 40% off today with code TIME2GIVE.
- Simplified Planners for 2018: It’s not too late to get your Simplified Planner in time for January 1! Happy Stripe Dailies are officially sold out, but all other cover options are still available on our site.
- Our Spotify Playlist: Don’t forget to listen along to our favorite Christmas tunes!