Weekly Top Ten: Vol 87
October 06, 2017
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- Emily’s New Book: Introducing… A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living. In this book, Emily shares her strategies and systems for clearing the clutter and living intentionally in 10 key areas of your life. Available November 21, but you can pre-order your copy today wherever books are sold!
- Cuffed Rib Sweater: The coziest sweater for fall, and it’s 40% off this weekend! Use code FALLFEST at checkout.
- @cakeandconfetti on Instagram: Meredith’s feed is full of bright colors and sweet treats. We can’t get enough of her gorgeous photos!
- Pulled Pork in a Crock Pot: It’s no secret that we love all of Lisa Leake’s whole food recipes. We can’t wait to try this one!
- The Cutest Striped Dress: We love a classic striped dress, and this one from Lilly Pulitzer is no exception. Pair it with boots for a fun fall look.
- Baked Oatmeal with Apples, Raisins, and Walnuts: Your whole family will love this easy baked oatmeal recipe. Perfect for Sunday brunch this fall!
- Mimira Coffee Mugs: Our very favorite coffee mugs. These make a great gift!
- Cluster Necklace: It’s J. Crew Factory’s 5th birthday, which means this necklace is on sale for less than $20! Stock up now for easy Christmas gifts for all your girlfriends.
- Pumpkin Chai Candle: This candle is a little pricey, but it’s perfect for gifting or filling up your house with a cozy fall scent. A great fall staple if you’re willing to splurge!
- Our Spotify Playlist: Listen along to our warm and cozy playlist for fall! Don’t forget to sign up for our email list to receive a new playlist in your inbox each month.