Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 74
June 16, 2017
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Best-Selling Baby Book: They’re back! Shop our best-selling baby books today on our website.
- Jillian Harris’ Coconut Lemonade: We’re dying to try this recipe for a poolside treat. So yummy!
- Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips: If you’re in need of a little snack to go with your coconut lemonade, you can’t go wrong with this one. Perfect for summer!
- Beaded Orb Earrings: The perfect summer staple! We love these fun, trendy earrings.
- McKenzie’s Guide to Amelia Island: Looking for a fun summer getaway, or spending some time in North Florida this summer? Check out McKenzie’s guide to Amelia Island! The ultimate guide for visitors on the island!
- Smocked Square-Neck Top: The perfect summer top! Easy to wear while running errands or for an evening out with the girls.
- Watermelon Tumbler Set: The cutest set for summer dinner parties or snacks around the pool with your little ones!
- Vertical Stripe Throw: The softest blanket around, and it’s on sale! If you’re looking to splurge on a quality throw, you can’t go wrong with this one.
- Sugar Advanced Therapy: The best lip therapy for dried out, summer lips! A must-have for any beach bag.
- Our June Playlist: Don’t forget to listen along to our June playlist! Sign up for our newsletter at EmilyLey.com to have a new one delivered to your inbox each month!