Weekly Top Ten: Vol 68
April 28, 2017
Happy Friday! Here are 10 things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- All Good Things Collective: Amen Paper Co. is now All Good Things! Use code LAUNCHWEEK to take 10% off your order on their site this week!
- Simplified Planner Q&A: Join Emily live on Facebook to answer all of your Simplified Planner questions prior to our May launch. May 10 at 12pm EST. RSVP here.
- Floral Bubble Umbrella: This umbrella from Thimblepress for Target will brighten up any rainy day! So cute!
- Mark and Graham’s Sale: There are so many gorgeous things on sale over at Mark and Graham, including our favorite tassel keychain. Don’t miss it!
- Scalloped Tunic: The cutest spring tunic. We love the scalloped details!
- Peanut Butter Hi-Hats: This recipe is a must-try for peanut butter lovers – so good!
- Simplified Journal: Mother’s Day gift idea! Our journal is perfect to use alongside your Simplified Planner or on its own. Buy one for any of the special mamas in your life!
- Neva Tote: Under $40 and free shipping. You can’t go wrong with this one!
- Cluster Earrings: These can be dressed up or down and are perfect for both spring and summer! So fun!
- Our April Playlist: A new playlist is coming out on Monday! Don’t forget to listen along to our favorite songs this month.