Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 67
April 21, 2017
photo via Ashley Brooke Designs
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- Ashley Brooke’s Travel Mugs: Have you seen Ashley Brooke’s newest travel mugs? Perfect for those summer road trips!
- Healthy Banana Muffins: Whole wheat, dairy-free, and made with just 5 ingredients! These muffins are great for freezing and grabbing when you’re on-the-go.
- Square Stud Earrings: These earrings are on sale again, making them under $10 for two pairs. Run and grab some before they’re gone!
- To-Do Notepad: One of our favorite companions to the Simplified Planner. Bright and cheery with hints of gold foil. We love using this to plan special events, like birthday parties or holiday dinners.
- Power Up Tassel Keychain: A monogrammed keychain + phone charger in one. We just love this!
- Skillet Lemon Chicken: We’re always looking for yummy dishes with minimal clean-up. We can’t wait to try this one.
- Girls’ Striped Pineapple Shirt: It’s no secret that we love stripes + pineapples. This little girls’ tee has the best of both. So cute!
- Striped Clamp Bracelet: The perfect spring and summer bangle. Take an extra 40% off today with code: HOPTOIT.
- Lilly Drop Earrings: Lilly Pulitzer accessories are our favorite when the weather starts warming up. We love these handmade earrings for pulling together just about any outfit.
- Our April Playlist: Don’t forget to listen to our April playlist! Sign up for our monthly newsletters to receive a new one in your inbox each month.