Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 65
April 07, 2017
photo by @joffoto
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- The Mrs. Boxes: Dainty, personalized, and the perfect way to store your most precious keepsake.
- Emily’s Striped Top: We got SO MANY questions about Emily’s striped top she wore this week. Sizes are almost sold out, but if you’re lucky, you may still be able to get one! We also love this dot version of the same top.
- Thimblepress for Target: We’re so excited for our friends over at Thimblepress. Stop by your local Target to see their brand new line!
- Anthro’s Dress Sale: Still looking for the perfect Easter dress? Anthropologie’s dresses are 25% off today!
- Easter Bunny Bark: The most festive chocolate bark that’s easy enough to make with little ones in the kitchen. They’ll love sprinkling the colorful candies on top.
- The Simplified Journal: Designed intentionally for 100 days of journaling, prayers, letters to little ones, brain dumps, or whatever else you may need it for. One of our very favorite products in our shop!
- Hand Pressed Heart: The cutest addition to any Easter basket (and they’re functional, too!).
- Pineapple Plate: Our gold and white pineapple-loving hearts are swooning over this one. So fun for spring dinner parties!
- Side-Tie T-shirt: We love a comfy t-shirt that has a little extra something to make us look pulled together in a pinch – this tee meets all our criteria!
- Our April Playlist: We have a brand new playlist out for April! Listen along to all our favorite songs this month, and sign up for the EL Newsletter to receive one directly to your inbox every month!