February 17, 2017
Happy Friday! Here are 10 things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- Luxe De Mer: Organic skincare products with no harsh chemicals or hidden ingredients. Feel good about what you’re putting on your skin!
- Reversible Tote: Simple style at an affordable price. This tote is incredibly versatile and can double as a diaper bag or carry on. At just under $32 with free shipping, you really can’t go wrong (it even comes with a cute wristlet!).
- Simplified Planner: Our 2017 Simplified Planners are going FAST and will not be restocked once they’re gone! Hurry and grab yours before it’s too late (Fancy Floral quantities are very limited!).
- Chambray Dress: We love the classic look of this dress. The perfect transition piece for heading into spring.
- Southwestern Breakfast Casserole: Cooking up a Sunday brunch this weekend? This recipe looks so yummy (and easy!).
- Sunday Sales: Our Sunday Sales on Instagram are back! Join us every Sunday at 9:00pm EST and shop our exclusive sale directly from Instagram. You’ll receive an invoice within 24 hours to purchase. No websites to navigate or extra checkout steps.
- Back Tie Booties: We recently purchased these after seeing a Facebook ad, and they are so. cute. And comfy! If you’re hesitant to try the bootie trend, you can’t go wrong with these.
- Coffee Break: Remember those coffee break emails from Emily that went out every Monday? Well, they’re back, and now they’re on the blog! Take a little break from your day, grab a hot cup of coffee, and hop on over here every Wednesday for a little note of encouragement to help get you through your week.
- This Article from an Overwhelmed Mom: Feeling a little overwhelmed, stressed, or just plain tired? This article is a great reminder that you’re not alone. You’ve got this, mama.
- Our Spotify Playlist: These songs have been on repeat all month long. Listen along with us!