Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 249
October 28, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things my team and I are loving this week:
- Our sale section is ON SALE! This is the perfect time to grab things before they're discontinued. Hats and Stickers and Mini Notebooks and Academic Simplified Planners, oh my!
- Don't forget our Dry Erase Magnets and Monthly Simplified Planners are great for kids. These would be excellent resources to encourage their own chores, plans, and goals while home for holiday break!
- This decorative packing tape is so fun! I will be shipping every box and wrapping all the presents with this festive tape from now until January.
- As winter approaches, I add this sunless tanner into my routine more frequently. Highly recommend!
- This makeup brush is top notch. Perfect for blending liquid foundation or cream blush!
- Have you gotten a holiday dress yet? You will want to wear this one all season long.
- This nail polish organizer makes me feel so fancy! I used to keep all my polishes in a big box and it was such a mess. The wall rack is so much better!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 88 – This week, I'm highlighting a few small businesses (most of them women-owned!) that are putting great things into the world—things that are beautiful, or whimsical, or tasty and delicious! Whether you’re shopping for your mom, sister, partner, kids, or teachers, you’re sure to find a meaningful gift or two that’ll help support a small business this holiday season.
- Still loving this dress! Just add a jean jacket as we transition to cooler months.
- This cocktail shaker is such a fun gift. Include the ingredients to their favorite drink, too!