Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things my team and I are loving this week:
- I discovered something amazing. Letting my kids plan their days on our Dry Erase Magnets is so cool! They can see their schedule that they wrote themselves, and easily erase if anything changes. What a great tool for a growing planner!
- I've also been using our NEW Sticky Flags as I buy early Christmas gifts. Since I'm not wrapping yet, I simply write their name on the Sticky Flag, stick it to the gift, and save it in a safe, secret place for later.
- Loving this dress! The smocked sleeves add such a pretty detail.
- My new pumpkin mug is so festive. I love that I can use it all the way through Thanksgiving!
- This neutral pumpkin pillow is so great for fall. It feels cozy, but not overwhelming themed decor. Obsessed with this one, too!
- Clearly, I'm working on making my home feel so cozy. This quilt is making my room feel so elevated with a tiny pop of color. Thank you, Target!
- I love the arched detail of this frame for such a great price. This one is unique too!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 86 – This week, I'm talking about the project management tool that’s revolutionized Team Simplified’s lives at work, how to tackle email threads that just *won’t die,* and how to get your work done and still stay on top of your emails (without feeling overwhelmed or guilty in the process).
- Have you pre-ordered Colleen Hoover's new book? I'm so excited!
- This striped tee is perfect for layering. And so soft!