Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things my team and I are loving this week:
- We had so much fun celebrating Simplified Launch Week with y'all. I'm so excited our 2023 Simplified Planners are now available!
- AND our new products are so beautiful. Did you see our Card Box Set, Sticky Flags, and Square Notepad?! I honestly don't know which one I love most.
- I recently grabbed this to frame a piece of our gift wrap for holiday decoration. Great price!
- I talked about this book on Facebook Live last week. It's an incredible read that has so positively impacted my parenting for boys.
- This bag has been my carry-all for kids practices and after school events. It is such great quality, and I loved personalizing it to be mine.
- Love this pumpkin for fall decor! 🎃
- And this amber glass candle! So cute and smells "warm!"
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 82 – This week, I'm sharing four ways that paper planners can help you streamline your life at work and at home. Because it turns out, working on paper is kind of like a superpower for your brain (it helps your brain remember more, minimize distraction, and even enhance creativity!).
- It's so homey for me to have an open cookbook in my kitchen. Love this holder!
- This dress is so fun and flattering! Can't wait to wear it.