Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 242
September 09, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things my team and I are loving this week:
- Simplified Launch Week is only a few days away! We are so excited for y'all to celebrate our 2023 Simplified Planners + NEW products with us on Facebook Live at noon EDT all week long!
- As we are getting back into the swing of things, I couldn't be more thankful for these Chore Charts. We keep them up in our kitchen and the kids rooms so everyone always knows what's expected and when tasks need to be completed.
- I am basically * obsessed * with the ruffle detail on this classic sweater. What a great staple for fall and winter!
- These slide sandals are ADORABLE and very comfortable! So many color options too.
- I'm always glad I have this portable phone charger for traveling and long days outside the house.
- Love these melamine dinner plates! They are perfectly fancy for weeknight meals.
- I've told you before, and I'll tell you again, these pajamas are amazing!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 81 – This week, Sissy Goff and I talk about how to help kids create a healthy relationship with technology. Sissy shares a ton of great info in this episode, including: how to build healthy boundaries around phones, which apps keep kids physically safe and mentally well when using their phones, and how to soothe hurt feelings when friends have tech privileges they don’t.
- Still using this egg cooker every week! It's so great for kids helping in the kitchen and quick, healthy breakfast.
- This is the only product that has ever helped my hair hold a curl. It's a 10/10 from me!