Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 238
August 12, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things my team and I are loving this week:
- As we get closer and closer to fall, I'm getting excited for soups and warmer dinners. Prepping in my Meals Workbook makes it all easier and more organized!
- Did y'all see the Simplified holiday photoshoot?! It was so cute, and now I cannot wait to frame a piece of our Gift Wrap for Christmas decor in my house. My new favorite idea!
- My kids love this egg cooker. I give it a 10/10.
- You guys!! I am not exaggerating when I say this product is the only stuff to ever help my hair hold a curl.
- Love the sage of this everyday top. So cute and comfortable!
- Trust me, this is the last sleeping mask you'll ever need!
- One of our amazing models wore this sweater last week, and I just love the ruffle detail. It's perfectly lightweight, too!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 77 – This week, I'm talking with one of the most wise and practical people I know to talk about how she makes time for friendship: Simplified’s art director, Jessa Bray! We talk about how to make new friends as an adult, how to keep the bonds strong with our oldest ride-or-dies, and how to wave the white flag when you just don’t have much more to give.
- This is so very random, but I put this in my car before a recent road trip and it's EXCELLENT!
- Raising Emotionally Strong Boys – amazing book! (I even had a private session with David to ask questions about my boys. I can't recommend his wisdom enough).