Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 236
July 29, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things my team and I are loving this week:
- Mamas, lunchbox season is staring us down! Grab a set of our Lunchbox Notes to make even the PB&J + chips more special.
- Do you have your Simplified Planner yet? It's time to kick it in gear for a good plan!
- This classic (personalized) backpack has so many patterns and colors that you and your kiddos are guaranteed to agree on a style.
- Our screen-free summer has been so much fun thanks to games. This one is our family favorite.
- Another screen-free activity that keeps my kids busy for quite some time. Mom win!
- We've been loving these floats in the pool and lake. Great quality!
- The BEST ice cream from the sweetest small business! I'm sorry in advance because you will be hooked on the deliciously crafted flavors. (This pack of 6 is a tasty + thoughtful gift to send to someone, too!)
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 75 – This week, my amazing SIL and teammate, Taylor Cowan, reveals the very doable thing any parent could do to help a teacher (we’ll never think about teacher gifts the same way again!), and the most helpful way parents could get involved with their kids’ education.
- The easiest, comfiest, cutest dress. It will be the perfect staple to transition into fall with a jean jacket too!
- These water bottles are awesome for kids! They fit in backpacks and lunchboxes, have straws, and can go in the dishwasher.