Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 233
July 08, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things my team and I are loving this week:
- I can't even believe we're celebrating Simplified's 14th birthday this week! I'm beyond grateful for this special Sisterhood with y'all – thank you for being here, for supporting this small business, and for sharing in the beauty of a simplified life with me. My team and I hope you were able to pick up something beautiful in our birthday sale!
- Simplified Workbooks!! They all have such great, curated content to guide us in a specific area of life.
- I'm still not over how fancy these melamine plates look! Every busy night deserves dinner on a cute informal plate like this.
- These shorts are such a great length and perfect for exercising.
- Are you loving the bright colors of this dress as much as I am? So pretty!
- These are so great for meal prepping! I love these for simply storing cut fruit and veggies too.
- Have you tried this healthy cereal?! I'm obsessed, and tell everyone I know how good and guilt free it tastes. Use code EMILYLEY for $5 off.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 72 – I'm sharing a few dinner ideas that are super fresh and quick to assemble. From watermelon feta salad to a perfectly constructed sandwich, these no-cook recipes will help you get food on the table in minutes, so you can get back to whatever you like to do with the people you love on those warm summer nights.
- Loving the green of this suit. And it's so flattering too!
- Simplified's July playlist is a fun one. Listen along with us!