Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things my team and I are loving this week:
- You're Always Enough is finally on all 👏 the 👏 book shelves! I am so excited to see this book make a difference. It would mean the world to me for you to leave a review!
- August 1st is right around the corner, and our Academic Simplified Planners are ready for you to put them to good use. Get yours today!
- How adorable is this throw pillow? I love the block print in all three colors.
- Sometimes my fridge is taken over by kiddo snacks, and it feels like there is no order. *Enter the pouch hanger!* It simply sticks to a blank space in the refrigerator to organize each snack pouch (or baby food pouch) upright. Genius!
- This SPF is amazing. So often, sunscreen leaves my face feeling too oily, but this one evens out my skin really well with a matte finish.
- Your reminder to order the cute, personalized backpacks now so they get here in time for school! Moms help moms.
- The perfect everyday earring. The dainty scallop is so classy!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 70 – To celebrate my new book’s arrival, I'm inviting my three children—Brady, Tyler, and Caroline—onto the show for a sweet and very special episode.
- LOVE this swing dress! Such a bright and beautiful print.
- Yes, yes, I do wear these darling pajamas almost every night (and sometimes all day). They are so soft and comfortable!