Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that my team and I are loving this week:
- I have been preparing for a few high school graduations, and love setting them up for college with a Daily Simplified Planner. It truly is the best tool for staying organized in a new, transitional, busy season.
- Our Notebooks are also a great way for college students to stay focused in class. Taking notes by hand has proven study-success.
- In my search to find the very best clean beauty concealer, this one came as THE #1 recommended. Ordered and love it!
- After carline and errands and practice carpools, I cannot wait to get into my favorite comfy clothes for the rest of the evening. I truly look forward to the softest material all day long.
- This pendant necklace is so beautiful. It's such a timeless staple piece!
- These shorts are a dream to workout in. And I don't mind wearing them to run around either – perfect for summer!
- I love the yellow detail on this white dress. It's on repeat for me right now!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 63 – This week my BFF, Kristin Winchester, and I share the long, winding road through infertility we both experienced, how it impacted our partners, and the complicated feelings we had throughout our journeys.
- Kitchen win – these mini spatulas! Great for everything.
- And you should definitely use your new spatula to make our favorite chocolate chip cookies ever. These are on the sweet menu for us this weekend!