Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Linen Journals are the best for every thought and prayer. I hope every woman has one on their nightstand.
- The Travel Workbook helped me plan our weekend trip to New York and kept track of all my getaway notes. It's just Brady and I getting to see Broadway and enjoy some mama-son time together.
- Since I'm exploring New York this weekend, I just need to share that Jess King's Broadway walk / run on Peloton is truly amazing.
- I cannot wait to host an outdoor dinner with this rattan flatware.
- Is this flutter dress not THE cutest?! So cute.
- Every young girl, teenager, and grown woman needs to color a page out of this book. So glad this encouragement exists!
- Loving this brightly-colored, supportive swimsuit! My favorite part is that it doesn't leave suntan lines.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 62 – I had the pleasure of sitting down with our Creative Director, Whitney Hawkins, to talk about the easiest plants and flowers to care for inside and outside your home, Whit’s go-to tools for any gardening projects, and why gardening has sprouted new relationships in her neighborhood, and a new sense of confidence, wonder, and awe in herself.
- This cup set is great for kids, especially when they want one million drinks every summer day! I love the dinosaur design too.
- I don't cook much, but when I do I want to wear matching aprons. One for me and one for Caroline!