Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 219
April 01, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought my team and I a little bit of joy this week:
- My Honey the Bee Hat has been on repeat as we prep for Launch Day! No one has time for clean hair when preparing beautiful Simplified Planners to launch in just a few days. 😊
- A Launch secret? Okay, fine, I will share one! We have NEW Notebooks launching in this Spring Collection. Hooray, they are my favorite!
- I cannot stop wearing these super adorable, super comfortable sneakers!
- Have you tried Olipop? My kids and I LOVE it for a healthier alternative to soda.
- Since I'm always on the go, I love carrying this slim wallet in my purse for easy access or even by itself. It's so cute!
- My friends collabed with Lisi Lerch on the most beautiful earrings that I have been grabbing to wear every morning. Congratulations, Sarah, Sarah, Molly, and Grace!
- I've been searching the sun for a flattering, covers-everything swimsuit for the past, well, forever, and I can safely say I've found two favorites – this one and this one (I suggest sizing up for Summersalt).
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 58 – This week, Morgan Harper Nichols and I talk about how to quiet your heart and find contentment, no matter where you are (even if it’s somewhere you don’t want to be).
- These are so healthy & helpful for me to drink more water! With extra electrolytes, too. (I recommend the pack of three flavors.)
- Happy April! We have a new playlist for you to listen to!