Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 214
February 25, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Did you know Simplified Planners are $10 off right now. Get yours today if you haven't already!
- Our NEW Linen Journal Collection is so special to us, as we've kept it a secret for such a long time now. We're thrilled these beauties are finally available for you!
- Celebrating Jessa's (Team Simplified's Art Director) birthday this week. She's our team's resident prayer writer, pep talk giver, giggle (more like cackle) encourager, and the greatest genuine friend. We're grateful to work with her, and we wish her the very happiest year yet.
- Our favorite Target dress comes in navy stripes now! How did we get so lucky?!
- ALSO, this swimsuit. So cute! So flattering! Here's another cute option, too. (We're clearly getting excited for summer over here.)
- If you're starting to decorate for Easter, this adorable bunny pillow is sweet + simple.
- This interactive toy fish is so fun for kids. We love that it introduces the responsibility of a pet!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 53 – This week, Emily is recapping eight lessons she's learned in her 38th year. From discovering she might be a cat lady after all to helping her kids spread their wings in new ways, she's sharing that every year has lessons–big and small–in store for us, if we take the time to look for them.
- This natural lip balm is so hydrating, has the best flavors, and is twice the size of a regular chapstick. These are a must add for your next Amazon order!
- New seasons are great for new scents. Jessa introduced our team to these dryer sheets, and we're all loving them. She sold us by saying, "These small like an exotic resort, but don't break you out if you're sensitive!" WIN!