Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 213
February 18, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Clipfolios are the ultimate (extra beautiful) note keepers, wonderful to use in the office, classroom, at home, or on the go.
- On Monday morning, almost everyone on the team coincidentally showed up to our virtual meeting wearing a Simplified Hat. We love them so much!
- Celebrating Gal&Valentine's Day with our Simplified Sisterhood was such a treat. If you're not already a part of our Facebook group, come join us!
- These mixing bowls are a game changer with their measurement marks, nesting storage, and grater attachments!
- It lights up. It's hands-free. It's retractable. Yes, it's the best dog leash ever!
- This striped shirt is perfect for every season. We want it in all the colorways!
- Protect your skin with a sunless tan. These self tanning drops work great!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 52 – This week, Emily sat down with former Miss Kentucky and three-time Amazing Race contestant, Mallory Ervin, to talk about living a full life right now, not later. If you need a pep talk today, then *this* is the episode for you!
- How cute is this wine coaster?
- We created a playlist for your next workout. Enjoy!