Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 212
February 11, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Friendship Workbook is here to help you think of ways to care for your friends and loved ones well, so you can experience the fullness of a life lived with treasured relationships.
- Simplified Lunchbox Notes are such an adorable way to make someone's day. These don't have to be just for kiddos – keep these on hand for your spouse and friends, too!
- The color choices, the fit, the price, need we say more? This tank is so good.
- Turn your space into vacation with this candle. Scents of island coconut, dune grass, and fresh citrus will have you feeling like you're on the beach in no time.
- You will be stunned at how flattering this timeless black dress is! It doubles for fun + classic. 😍
- This lightweight cuticle serum is extra hydrating for dry nails, and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy at all.
- Living Fully by Mallory Ervin – We're so proud of our friend's new book release this week. Her story is truly amazing!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 51 – This week, Emily's husband is back on the show for a little Valentine's fun. Listen for plenty of laughs as Emily and Bryan share some of their favorite stories and memories, game show style.
- This game is SO fun for the family! P.S. Don't let this edition be confused with the (very) adult version, ha!
- February's playlist is a fun mix of new and old! Listen along with us.