Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 207
January 07, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our NEW Workbooks – Friendship, Travel, Finances, and Meals are now available! We know you'll love these helpful resources as much as we do.
- 2022 Simplified Planners – It is not too late for your fresh start! Order yours today to plan, organize, and enjoy your best year yet.
- We had the most special week celebrating Emily Ley as she released her first children's book into the world. You're Always Enough: And More Than I Hoped For will be available May 10, 2022 for kids ages 1-100. Pre-order today!
- How cute are these ribbon-wrapped earrings?! Everyone on Team Simplified has now bought a pair of their own.
- This cozy Amazon sweater fits great and comes in all-the-colors! That light blue is 😍.
- These mugs are adorable for Valentine's Day! It's never too early for the next festive holiday.
- Add poached eggs to your meal prep for a quick, healthy breakfast! This poaching pan is a game changer.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 46 – Small steps make big progress! This week, Emily’s here to show you her tried-and-true method of getting rid of closet clutter.
- The #SimplicityChallenge is such a hit this year! We love seeing everyone complete one simple step each day to simplify their space for the year ahead.
- Listen along with us to our January playlist. It's a fun one to kick off the new year!