Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 206
December 17, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our team is so grateful for work flexibility over the holidays. We try to spend more time with our families and friends, and encourage you to do the same! P.S. Several of us are kicking off our first night of break tonight by beautifully wrapping all-the-presents! 😊
- Last minute shopping? Purchase a Simplified Digital Gift Card and print out the free printable. Fill it out, add an envelope, and you’re ready to gift!
- And if you're still looking for a simple, thoughtful gift, an Audible subscription is perfect for inviting others to slow down and enjoy a great book.
- This velvet jewelry organizer is so cute. And great for traveling!
- We love how sweet this garden building set is for kids. Toys that build creativity are always a win!
- These classic glasses are a lovely representation for a family, or hive, that sticks together!
- Emily gifted Team Simplified these beautiful rings to celebrate and honor our worker-bee hive. So special!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 44 – Emily is encouraging you to gently acknowledge the grief you’re going through and tenderly care for yourself to honor the hard season you’re in right now.
- Cozy, but put together, is the holiday break uniform for lounging around! This cute half-zip will be on repeat.
- While you're hosting for the holidays, keep this festive playlist on in the background!