Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 201
October 29, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Today's Mystery Grab Bags are such a fun surprise! We're so excited for y'all to see your exclusive happy mail. 😍
- Our Wellness Workbooks are finally back in stock! Get yours today to keep track of your goals throughout the holidays. It's always the perfect time to start focusing on YOU!
- Twirl by Emily Lex beautifully encourages children to become exactly who God created them to be, living freely and lightly.
- Enjoy 25 cups of heart-warming holiday tea with this lovely Advent calendar, or Christmas countdown.
- These gold espresso spoons are such a neat accessory for hosting. Bonus: If you're planning to gift someone a Starbucks gift card, add these for a little extra coffee charm!
- These joggers are truly amazing for an amazing price!
- This wrap dress is a perfect staple for the holidays. And so flattering, too!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 37 – This week, Emily’s taking a Simplified approach to your cold-weather closet and giving it a capsule wardrobe makeover, sharing what kinds of pieces to keep on hand and how many you need of each.
- Liturgy of the Ordinary by Tish Harrison Warren – Framed around one ordinary day, this book explores daily life through the lens of liturgy, small practices, and habits that form us.
- How cute is this doormat?! Happy (almost) Holidays!