Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 200
October 22, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our NEW Simplified Shirt Collection is here! We will be wearing these all season long, and can't wait to see you in them too. Sisterhood Challenge: If you spot a stranger in a Simplified tee, go say hi to a new friend!
- Collect and organize everyone's updated addresses in your Simplified Address Book to send holiday cards and gifts in the upcoming months.
- Our amazing friend, Annie F. Downs, released her children's book, What Sounds Fun to You?, into the world this week. We are so excited to read this FUN book with all of our kiddos.
- We're glad to ditch the exhaustion of makeup remover wipes for this clean cleansing balm!
- These gold stacking bracelets are so cute, and for such a great price!
- This heat resistant mat is great for resting hair styling tools. Keep it on your vanity at home and all-the-places when traveling!
- This Advent calendar, or Christmas countdown, is a kid favorite – festive, creative, interactive! P.S. It does sell out quickly, so act fast!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 36 – Emily and Sharon McMahon, America's Government Teacher, talk about how to teach kids what is and what isn’t a reliable source of information and how to ask questions and let kids come to their own political conclusions.
- Did we finally find a completely spill proof water bottle for kids? YES! Lunchboxes, purses, and backpacks will thank you.
- Don't forget about our October playlist – perfect for cooking in the kitchen, driving with the windows down, or a slow morning on the couch!