Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 198
October 08, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Simplified State Fair Sale has been such a fun, new way to celebrate with y'all!
- Our Recipe Binder is a great item to stock up on for gifts this year. Add a few of your own favorite recipes to make it extra special for your loved one.
- These food storage containers are wonderful for prepping meals, keeping produce fresh, and stacking neatly in your fridge or cabinet.
- This small measuring glass makes measuring teaspoons and tablespoons so simple and convenient. Enjoy whatever you're cooking!
- And while you're in the kitchen, invite your kids too! These knives protect little chef's fingers while letting them help you. This is a great way to chat about their day and bond over preparing dinner!
- This portable power strip can charge all the things with three USB ports and three outlets! Stop scouring the hotel room for outlets and take this for convenient charging.
- This little seersucker dress is adorable. And so flattering, too!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 34 – Emily is sharing three easy, doable ways you can start prepping for special meals, gifts, and schedules to get some time (and sanity!) back when your calendar starts to fill up for the holidays.
- These mini insulated cups with silicone straws are the perfect size for kiddos!
- Enjoy our Simplified playlists on this awesome speaker! It splits into two individual speakers for a surround sound effect.