Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 197
October 01, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Simplified hats are a wardrobe stable for every season! Our Honey the Bee Hat is so cute with a long sleeve tee, leggings, and sneakers for running around this fall!
- Team Simplified agreed that 2022 Simplified Planners might just make our weeks for the rest of the year. We love them so much! Get yours today to organize, simplify, and carve white space for the good stuff of 2022.
- The Emily Ley Book Club is reading Elizabeth Holmes' HRH: So Many Thoughts on Royal Style for October. Join us!
- These canvas teepees will take your sleepovers to the next level! Host a fun evening for your kids with a decorated slumber room, pizza, and games. These inflatables are also great to keep on hand when kids spend the night.
- The cutest tote to carry around this fall. Needless to say, it's perfect for catching all-the-things. 😍
- Engage your young kids in household responsibilities by letting them help fold laundry. This awesome tool goes through the motion of folding t-shirts for little hands. Giving them ownership of t-shirts will make them feel important and help you – win-win!
- Safety first! This car magnet, designed by The Car Mom, is SO cool for keeping a little one at your side while buckling in their sibling, loading groceries, or simply to ensure their whereabouts. Place the little hand where you need your kiddo to stand – this gives them a tangible holding space right next to you in any parking lot!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 33 – This week, Emily is encouraging you to slow down and find actual ways you can carve out some space to care for yourself.
- These scrubbing gloves are a game changer for washing dishes. Bonus: they are also great for washing cars!
- Our October playlist is a good one. We even started listening before the first of the month. Shhh, don't tell anyone!