Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 193
September 03, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- LAUNCH DAY – What a fun week celebrating our 2022 Simplified Planners and beautiful new products with our Simplified Sisterhood. We loved every minute and can't wait for y'all to receive your happy mail!
- Our team truly cannot decide which cover is our favorite this year – we loved seeing everyone's choices in our Simplified Sisterhood Facebook group. Who was happy to see the long requested Kelly Green this year?
- Speaking of green, this dress is beautiful for the end of summer and all of fall. 😍
- Emily had this top on in a Facebook Live this week, and our whole team just loved it. It's so adorable and so flattering!
- Give your tissues an upgrade with this fresh cover! We can imagine this will match any space much better than the paper box.
- This flat foldable charger is perfect for slim spaces. Plus, it has 4 USB ports for a rapid charge.
- If you're needing more organization under your sinks (or in cabinets), try this turntable. It makes looking for certain things so much easier!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 29 – This week, Emily is sharing a few tactical tips for using a digital calendar and Simplified Planner together as a hybrid planning system.
- We are so excited to read Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport in The Emily Ley Book Club this month. Join us!
- September means a new playlist! We hope you love it.