Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 191
August 20, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Weekly Planning Tall Notepad – the very best for meal planning, scheduling, or writing out to-do lists!
- Our Simplified Journal – for 100 days of journaling, prayers, letters to little ones, brain dumps, big thoughts, and great ideas.
- This "Fun Mom" Mug is so fun ... and a great reminder to your kids! 😉
- This lunchbox is so durable. It's definitely an investment, but keeps food cold and lasts for year. Plus, so many cute colors!
- How adorable is this dress?! So simple. So flattering!
- Electric toothbrush – great for kids and adults! Don't forget to change your toothbrush every 3-4 months.
- Emily's favorite new dry shampoo! It adds shine and a fresh smell to day (or three day) old hair.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 27 – Emily's sharing 6 life-changing tips to make meal prep an easy part of your week!
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini – 30 years of Afghan history and a deeply moving story of family, friendship, faith, and the salvation to be found in love. Team Simplified is so dearly praying for the devastating distress in Afghanistan.
- We're still soaking up the last few weeks of August – listen to the playlist with us!