Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 189
August 06, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- This week's Back-to-School #SimplicityChallenge was so refreshing. We hope you all feel better prepared heading into the school year. If you missed it, you can find the tasks on our Instagram feed!
- Our Home Base Binder is the perfect place to keep track of home management, family details and everything in between. Get one now to organize your home for a successful school year.
- Emily just bought Nadiya Hussain's new book, Nadiya Bakes, with over 100 recipes to bake with her kiddos. The Ley family loves watching The Great British Baking Show together!
- This straw bag is darling for the end of summer going into the beginning of fall. And great quality for a great price!
- A floral dress with ruffles? Yes, please! 😍
- These blue and white designed tumblers are SO cute!
- Gift idea: this adorable tote filled with two bottles of wine.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 25 – Emily's sharing how you can get a jumpstart on planning your week to get through it all with a bit more ease.
- Becoming Us by Beth and Jeff McCord for August's Emily Ley Book Club book. This is a great, very informative read on differences of each spouse through the lens of faith and the enneagram. We can't wait to hear what you think!
- We're so excited to start listening to our August playlist. Listen with us!