Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 187
July 23, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- The Simplified Teacher Planner for every teacher headed back to the classroom. We're so thankful for all you do!
- Our Mini Notebooks!! Not sure what to use them for? Join our Simplified Sisterhood Facebook group to ask any sort of question for a surplus of ideas!
- We love how unique these gold hoop earrings are! 😍
- Chasing Slow by Erin Loechner – a big book of small changes to refresh your perspective, renew your priorities, and shift your focus to what matters most.
- Weighted blankets are amazing, but this weighted eye mask is double amazing! These are great for migraines, anxiety, and a restful sleep.
- This dress is so beautiful. The colors are perfect for the end of summer and even into fall!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 23 – Emily’s sharing six family-approved dinner ideas that’ll make dinner go from fridge to fork in fifteen minutes – and even give you leftovers for the next few days!
- THIS gel is the secret to keeping clear bins in place for every drawer, playroom, and more!
- Whitney texted this mirror to our team this week, so it's safe to say it will be in every team member's home very soon. So pretty!
- Lastly, how sweet is this sun hat for littles? We're swooning.