Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 186
July 16, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Fuchsia Chinoiserie Pencil Pouch – great for traveling with jewelry, especially our Grace, Not Perfection Necklace.
- Celebrating Laura's (Team Simplified's Senior Graphic Designer) birthday all week long! Laura is simply amazing – she completes our team with her sweet kindness and exceptional talent. 💕
- We can't get over how adorable Target's summer tableware is this year!
- Let your kiddos at home for summer explore their imaginations with this Think Box! Creativity is one of the best gifts we can give them!
- This pineapple pool float is too cute!
- Has anyone tried these frozen fruit pops? We are obsessed with the pineapple flavor!
- We highly recommend extra caution in the sun to protect your skin. If you're wanting a little tan, try our team's favorite sunless tanner!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 22 – Emily's sharing her eight steps and favorite products for a simple look you can wear every day.
- Pineapple Paper Clips – our pineapple theme might just be a sneak peek to something exciting next week (Double Pineapple Points Day? Maybeee.)
- Yes, we're absolutely still listening to July's playlist. It's so fun!