Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 185
July 09, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Mamas & babies – Our Motherhood Workbook is the sweetest for new mamas keeping track of allthethings in a brand new season. And then our Baby Book to remember allthedetails for the new little one.
- Quick-drying, sand-resistant beach towels – a different texture for excellent performance!
- These earrings are SO fun ... and so is the price!
- This ruffle dress is simply beautiful.
- Create a delicious treat and a fun activity with this ice cream maker!
- We love these big bubble wands for backyard entertainment.
- Cute new sneakers to pair an outdoor activity with people you love. Invite friends or family on a walk or hike to move your body while spending time together!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 21 – Emily’s sharing her top eight items to bring along for maximum fun in the sun.
- A cordless hand mixer – Wow, this is a baking game changer!
- Alyssa Joy Bethke's amazing new book, Satisfied: Finding Hope, Joy, and Contentment Right Where You Are. Enjoy!