Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 183
June 25, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Still swooning over our Simplified apparel. Design Squad made it hard to choose just one design!
- Grace, Not Perfection – the sweetest book to embrace simplicity and celebrate joy!
- This floral top is SO cute with white jeans! 😍
- Care/of is always keeping Emily on track with individually wrapped, nourishing supplements and vitamins, but especially right now while traveling. Take care of your body by stressing less on your trips or implementing a simplified wellness routine at home! Use code SIMPLIFIED50 for 50% off your first order.
- This adorable headband will complete all of our 4th of July outfits!
- And speaking of The 4th, you will definitely want this s'mores maker for all your summer festivities. This is especially perfect if it's too hot for a bonfire but you still want the summer treat!
- How can an Amazon dress be oh so wonderful?! And in so many colors!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 19 – Emily’s talking about how to raise kids who include others, because being an includer is the best way to create a kinder world.
- Our team uses this handheld steamer for photo shoots, and we highly recommend to anyone looking for a good one!
- We think we've found the key to surviving the summer heat – perfect for strollers, desks, bikes, and anything else you can think of!