Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 180
June 04, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Awaking Wonder by Sally Clarkson – The Emily Ley Book Club pick for June to learn about, focus on, and expand our nurturing virtue.
- Iced coffee at home in one minute? Yes, please! This beverage chiller is so cool, easy, and convenient.
- This little white dress is just too cute not to share with everyone!
- And we're thinking these bright pajamas are a must for the summer season!
- Chopped salad scissors – the best replacement for salad tongs. They easily chop fruits and veggies, too! Such a game changer.
- Alcohol-free champagne and wine – it can be so refreshing to enjoy something special without the alcohol. Celebrate with these amazing alternatives or anything from their stocked alcohol-free bar. Major props to this company (founded by a fellow Pensacola friend)!
- These gold under eye patches are a treat for mornings at home! Keep them in the fridge for additional cooling.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 16 – This week, Emily shares 10 tips to make moving a bit easier.
- Gingham playing cards – these would make an adorable little gift! For the great price, order a few packs to save for stocking stuffers later this year.
- Our June playlist. Join us in listening all month long!