Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 179
May 28, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our NEW Monthly Simplified Planners were such a hit this Launch! We are so excited to finally design these after listening to y'all. The Monthlies are great for specialized schedules, such as meal prepping, sporting events, or even work meetings!
- Grace, Not Perfection for Young Readers – help your tween girl adopt a new, life-giving perspective in Emily Ley's fun and practical book for young women.
- This reusable snack container is a dream for keeping everything organized. Perfect for toddlers (and adults, too)!
- The most adorable blue floral dress – we all want this in every colorway!
- This hat with that bow is the sweetest for beach days, mornings in the garden, or to complete any summer dress!
- Still needing a graduation gift? These mini cameras are such a great way for the new grad to take and keep memorable photos!
- This beach towel with cute tassels comes in the perfect shades of all the summer colors!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 15 – Emily and her BFF Kristin Winchester trade tips and plans on all things summer (including where they stand on the very important Skinny Jeans vs. Mom Jeans debate of 2021).
- And if skinny jeans aren't your thing, these joggers will be. We think it's safe to say they are the softest pants ever!!
- Are you soaking in the calm before summer officially starts? Enjoy our Quiet Time playlist.