Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 178
May 21, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Simplified Planner Pouches – perfect for Simplified Planners and organizing all the things! We suggest using them for traveling, snacks, masks, makeup, or kid toys just to name a few ideas.
- This little pink dress with ruffle sleeves deserves a dinner date with girlfriends! We hope you feel confident in your inner & outer beauty, while having the best time.
- Our friends at May Designs make the prettiest Simplified tumblers and phone cases. Get one (of each 😉) to match your SP!
- This outdoor citronella candle doubles as a pretty table centerpiece and bug repellent!
- Beautiful yard games? Yes, please! This cornhole game set takes playing in the backyard to a new (very adorable) level.
- Growing Boldly by Emily Ley – choose this bold yellow book as your poolside read for encouragement to build the life you love.
- These rainbow stripe sandals – arguably too cute!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 14 – Emily's sharing three easy checklists for cleaning your home that'll make the biggest difference in your day.
- We're all loving these dainty pearl stud earrings!
- Our days are bright and happy with May's playlist. May yours be the same!