Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 175
April 30, 2021
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- The Spring Simplicity Challenge (on Instagram and Facebook) has been so refreshing. We love getting to see your posts of a simpler space and happier home! 💛
- Our beautiful floral notepads for Mother's Day – Blank & Lined.
- These pajamas are our favorite – the softest gift for the sweetest mama!
- Our team has been swooning over these dainty pearl earrings – a lovely gift to show mom or grandma just how loved she actually is.
- We see the mamas who just want a nap and shower – it's only a season! These towel wraps and scrunchies would be such a treat for a quick morning routine to herself.
- This simple, inexpensive dress – adorable and functional for a summer day!
- We can't get over how fun these playing cards are! It would be so thoughtful to gift these with a homemade meal and game night. Quality time is the best gift!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 11 – Work/Life Balance When Everything is Crazy. This episode is like a breath of fresh air – we hope you'll listen to Emily's four practical tips to find a bit more calm when life feels chaotic.
- Emily Ley's Growing Boldly – the sweetest, most encouraging gift for any woman on Mother's Day!
- Enjoy a slow morning listening to our Quiet Time playlist. Everyone deserves a few minutes of gratitude to embrace where your feet are right now.