Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 174
April 23, 2021
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Spring Simplicity Challenge is here! Join us on Instagram for 14 days of simple steps to a decluttered home. It's so refreshing to start the spring and summer months with a clean slate.
- If you're needing a carpet (or allthethings) stain remover while spring cleaning, this one is the best!
- Turn your clean house into a welcoming home by simply lighting a candle. Our whole team loves this fresh scent!
- It's finally time for gardening season. While preparing your garden for summer, check out Whitney's (Team Simplified's Creative Director) Garden Handbook – so helpful!
- And complete your patio and garden with these outdoor string lights. Laura (Team Simplified's Graphic Designer) just hung these up in her backyard, and it turned out beautiful!
- Kobi Yamanda's What You Do Matters boxed set (three of his NYT Best Sellers) – the most encouraging and inspiring books for little ones.
- This cordless handheld vacuum – perfect for smaller spaces. And kids can help too!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 10 – This week Emily is talking about our 2021 Spring Cleaning Simplicity Challenge. “Whether you realize it or not, physical clutter invites mental clutter into your life. I am very serious here. A clean home is like a spa day for your brain, and in the end, it's just another way to make space for what really matters.” – Emily Ley
- A Simplified Life – Emily's most tactical book to clear the clutter and make space for what matters most. This is a fantastic read to walk you through spring cleaning!
- We're loving our Slow Mornings playlist right now – listen along with us! It'd even be the perfect addition to make cleaning more fun.