Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 173
April 16, 2021
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Celebrating the most fun Launch Day for our 2021-22 Signature Simplified Planners! The new SPs and accessories are selling fast – get yours today!
- The perfect pink nail polish to match our new Fuchsia Chinoiserie. 😍
- The sweetest tea set for one! Pair this with mom's favorite tea to gift on Mother's Day.
- Timeless hoop earrings to complete any outfit. Or a golden gift for a mama!
- Prepare for the best summer by grabbing a few of these cute pool floats. This would also be a fun, inexpensive item to accessorize summer gifts!
- The comfiest short sleeve set Emily wore this week – so, so cute!
- We highly recommend The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah for a stellar read with beautiful imagery. The audiobook is a great option too!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 9 – Simple Habits That Stick. Emily talks about meaningful routines and shares a few tactical tips to set yourself up for success with new habits.
- Speaking of habits, this sleep and wake alarm is exceptionally helpful for evening and morning routines.
- Listening to our April playlist all month long. Join us!