Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 172
April 09, 2021
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Cover Reveal!! We had such a fun morning sharing secrets we've been designing and savoring for over a year now. Here's to a fabulous Launch Week with y'all!
- Celebrating Lindsey's (Team Simplified's Director of Content Marketing) birthday! She chose Thin Happy Stripe for her 2021-22 Daily SP because, "It's just too fun and makes me smile thinking about all things Simplified, especially our sweet sisterhood!"
- This bright and beautiful pie plate will make a great Mother's Day gift! For an even more heartwarming touch, bake a pie in the plate and gift it to yours or a mama you know.
- These hair ties & headbands – oh so ready for summer!
- Our Blue Legal Pad Set – definitely a must-have addition to your Launch Day order next week (April 14).
- Taylor (Team Simplified's Administrative Director & Emily's SIL) wore this adorable green dress last weekend, and now our whole team wants it! She looked so cute.
- Safety Turtle – this alarm system is for your child's safety around the pool. They wear the bracelet so it will alert you if he entered the water. This invention is a worry-saver for mamas with kiddos around pools.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 8 – chatting about loving people well. Emily shares a few tactical ways to love the people around us, including ourselves.
- Atomic Habits – Emily's book suggestion when talking about Meaningful Morning Routines this week. A must-read to set yourself up for success!
- Our Launch Day playlist – a guaranteed dance party! We even added a few songs in line with our new cover designs. 🤗